Blog VII
Hi everyone! It's been a while since a write for last time, i hope you and your family are doing well.
The topic of this week is "changes to my study programme". I have to say that this topic make me think a lot abour the subjects that i have.
Well, the university in general has a theoretical focus, so in my career I have many subjects that are very difficult (from my point of view). I can'tsay if I prefer practical or theoretical subjects, because until now we do not have the experience of practical subjects.
About the curriculum, even when i believe english is important, i prefer the english to be an option for students. So, each student can choose the language they are interested to learn. In my case, instead of english, i prefer to study sign language.
About the buildings and the infrastructure of my faculty, i don't know what to say, because i have never been :).
(But classmates of others generations says that it would be nice to have a better infrastructure in the bathrooms).
I don't know the technology that use the teachers in presencial, but i like the app u-cursos.
Regarding the teaching methods, I like the expository technique, but I would also like to have more practical classes or application situations.
I guess that's all for today, see you next week. Byebye!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario