Blog VIII

 Hi again everyone! I hope you and your family are well. 

This is the last blog of the semester, so i'm very happy! The topic of this week is challenges of english. 

First of all, I want to talk about my experience with the english that I learn at university. Even when I had a high expectation of english, I have not had the opportunity to learn the language as I would like.

I believe that the fault of that is the precarious preparation of the academic programs and the commitment of the teachers with the learning of the students.

Even when i did every blog we had to do for the class, i have to say that i don't like the use of the blogs for the class, at least the way we have to do it. Of course, i wouldn't think that way if only the teacher gave us a feedback on our work. 

Anyway, since right now i don't enjoy the development of the english class, and i feel like i'm not learning, i can't even tell what aspects i would like to improve, that is sad i guess. 

At least i still have a use of the english outside of the class, because i like to see movies and read in english. In that way, i keep my knowledge of the language, even when i can't improve at class. 



 That's all for today! Byebye :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog VI

Blog IV