Blog V

Hi again everyone! 

This week's topic is my future job, i'm not really sure what to do in the future, so this is a difficult topic for me actually hahaha. 

I'm not really sure, but right now i plan to work in a health center as a facilitator or interpreter for LS, or something like that i guess. I would like to bridge the gap of psychology with deaf people, even a little bit. 

I prefer to work in a mixture of boths environment, outdoors and indoors, i think that is important be balance in that (i like to be outside sometimes actually, so will stress me have to be always inside a box). 

Even when i would like to travel sometimes around the world or around the country, i worry about my cats, so i don't think that's possible hahaha (first duty, then pleasure). 

Right now i'm studying psychology, but i'm thinking take a course or do a postgraduate about disability and inclusion. Also, i want to continue my LS studies , so i'm looking for different foundations that certify up to the B1 course at least. Since the chilean LS varies in each region, it is important to know the variations of each one. 

The inclusion of deaf people in our society is very important, since they don't have a visible disability to others, they almost always go unnoticed, but for them it's very frustating that they can't comunicate with others. In my opinion, i think that LS should be taught in school (is very sad that we can't even communicate with all the people in our country). 




Comentarios

  1. what a beautiful job! I know you will be the best in your area dear friend <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really admire you for what you want to do. I think that you have reason with the inclusion of deaf people, and we need more tools to communicate with persons. I'm agree that in the school should taugh us signs language. You will get the job that you want because you want to help people, and I hope that you can study your postgraduate and continue your LS studies without any problem.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog VI

Blog VIII

Blog IV